Re: Bell Poster

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Ah! My Goddess! Ryan Bell(dandy)" <r-bell@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu>
subject Re: Bell Poster
date Wed, 1 Mar 1995 14:06:27 -0600 (CST)
I'd like to offer my thanks a well, but... I just called them, and they
are out of stock already! :(  Well, at least they are taking names on a
reservation list.  I hope they get more in soon... does anyone know how
long it takes for them to get new stock?  BTW, for those of you who
haven't called yet, the price is indeed $18!!! ^_^ plus $3.50 for
shipping.  Wow... $21.50 for a full sized Bell? *_*  Can't wait... *_*

							Bell-dandy
						Ryan   Bell
					r-bell@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu

On 1 Mar 1995, Crystal Wing wrote:

> To all the Anime Otaku who offered their divine wisdom concerning the poster,
>
>      Domo Arigato!
>
> [ Now, to head off to muster funds to get a "few" treasures! ]
>
> P.S.  Did I mention my thanks?  [ Thanks again and again and again.... ]

> Wing Tang Wong   |  "Why do you get all this stuff if you can't understand a
> "Crystal Clear"  |   word of it?  You're wasting money!" - Mother
>                  |  "I will, I will!  I understand... THE NEED TO WORSHIP!"
>                  |                                       - Me.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs