Re: Stereo posters?

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: Stereo posters?
date Sun, 11 Oct 1998 01:05:10 +0900
Stephen Lee wrote:

> At 12:30 98/10/10 +0800, CuSO4 wrote:
> >On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Mad Mackerel wrote:
> >> No pics on their web site. Anyone know anything about the
> >> posters? Any images?
> >
> >Stephen Lee, you remember the price ?  I thought you said you would
> >buy 1 set after seeing Jimmy's.
>
> 2800 yen each.

 that koudansya one, huh?
 (evil... the price is excessive...)

> I saw Kikuko-chan at Tokyo Game Show today...  She was voice-acting for a
> "boke" and usually sleepy-appearing character in a battle-simulation (I
> think) game.  She said, "When I first saw the script, I thought, 'again?'
> But this character is only 'boke' at normal time.  She is very sharp when
> fighting."

 ...you must now type up a event report..... (don't you know? ^_^;)
...or was Hitoshi with you then..? (I was dead from lack of sleep, so
decied to go home, and let Hitoshi have fun ^_^;) ...I'm still up at
1AM..  looks like I won't get much sleep tonight either ;_;

Went to Namco, and they were out of press kit... ;_; (didn't have one in
the first place... -_-;)
... too many kids at gameshow today (as usual)... they don't even visit
the kids corner.. -_-#

 Couln't wait for a free copy of the CESA report, so paod 5000yen for
that rip off book ;_;
and resisted taking any cosplay pictures today, going to seiyu events,
etc.. ^o^ (I'm proud of myself ^_^;)..... I bet I'll break down
tommorow, though... -_-; (must bring lots of film with me...)

Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited