Re: AMG postcard....

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: AMG postcard....
date Sat, 10 Oct 1998 03:58:22 +0900
Awangku Hussein wrote:

> Thanks for your reply Hitoshi-san!  It would seem that it would be an
> enormous task of trying to attempt to collect all of the neat stuff
> only available through the magazines, but hey, I'm a firm believer of
> persistence. ( Hopefully be able to save enough to purchase some of
> this cool stuff without damagging my wallet too much!!)  : )

 might be faster just to fly into Japan....

> Incidentally, I recently heard from the ML that there is the
> existence of a large Belldandy and Sakura Shinguji stand up poster
> available.  Exactly how much does it cost in Japan. ( Just out of
> pure curiosity.)

 6800 yen for the Sakura Taisen one (Sakura)
...Belldandy one, not for sale.... (no way...) you have to be very very
lucky, or have a good , nice friend working in at the bookstore,
publisher, or anime company ^_^;;;

Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list