Re: [OFF TOPIC]:Taiho Shichau Zo!/You're Under Arrest! Tv Series Info.

to megami@ml.usagi.org
from Alexander Loos <alexloos@pacbell.net>
subject Re: [OFF TOPIC]:Taiho Shichau Zo!/You're Under Arrest! Tv Series Info.
date Thu, 08 Oct 1998 22:01:59 -0700
Phoenix Nguyen wrote:

> Has the TV series of Taiho Shichau Zo ended yet. If so does anyone know
> if or when they are gonna release an LD box of the TV series. I know
> they currently have the LD up to #13, but I think it would be better to
> wait for the LD box rather then buying all 13 LD's.

Well, let's see if I can spread around my understanding and see how wrong I

can be.  ^_^

I can say that Taiho Shichauzo TV has ended.  IIRC, it ended last year.  LD

#13 is the last LD, ending the series at File 52 (there are only two eps on

the last LD, I believe, which is why it, like LD #1, is cheaper).

As far as LD box sets go, since they're done, it could be anytime, but I
don't have any idea when (or if) one will actually come out.  Perhaps
someone else has some real info about this.

Hope this helps.

Alex

Search field Search string

archive list