Re: AMG postcard....

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Awangku Hussein <ANH21@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
subject Re: AMG postcard....
date Fri, 09 Oct 1998 15:19:15 +1300
> Date:          Thu, 08 Oct 1998 08:21:51 +0900
> From:          Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>
> Subject:      AMG STUFF
> To:            megami@ML.usagi.org

> There seem to be a lot of collectors postcards coming out recently.
> Still not as much as trading cards, but there are postcards of
> CC Sakura, Sentimental Graffiti/Journey, To Heart, Pokemon available
> at the game centers.  (more money..)
> --
> Hitoshi Doi                                               Toshi Nibunnoichi
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/                                    doi@win.ne.jp

Thanks for your reply Hitoshi-san!  It would seem that it would be an
enormous task of trying to attempt to collect all of the neat stuff
only available through the magazines, but hey, I'm a firm believer of
persistence. ( Hopefully be able to save enough to purchase some of
this cool stuff without damagging my wallet too much!!)  : )

Incidentally, I recently heard from the ML that there is the
existence of a large Belldandy and Sakura Shinguji stand up poster
available.  Exactly how much does it cost in Japan. ( Just out of
pure curiosity.)

Well, thanks for your help, and hope to see you in Japan!!

R1

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited