Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Fri, 09 Oct 1998 00:43:31 +0900
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Newcomer wrote:
> |
> | Hitoshi-San! Kenji-San!
> | Neither of you guys replied to my invitation of doin' stuff with us (Me,
> | R1, Sam, others) when we visit Tokyo! Even if you don't think you can make
> | it, just say so! (^_^)
>
> I will gladly join, if I don't have any other plans.
> But since I don't know of the events and concert schedules yet,
> I don't know which day(s) I'll be free.

 I'm not sure about my plans either at this point, but I might be open.
 (but maybe chenge the subject name next time..... or send me direct
e-mail.... the ML mails gets lower priority compared to direct e-mails
sent to me ^_^;;; I might have missed it... ^_^;;;)

Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited