Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Christopher Jefferson <section9@bellsouth.net>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Sat, 03 Oct 1998 23:14:05 -0400
ami@ML.usagi.org wrote:

<snip>

> From: "Brian P. Henson" <otaku@gate.net>
> To: <megami@ml.usagi.org>
> Subject: Re: hello?
> Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 23:52:00 -0400
>
> >is anybody out there?
>
> No. I am on sabattacal, fasting and meditating in preperation for AWA 4.

Fine. I might suggest, however, that you bring your own beer supply like
me
cousin is doing, as the hotel practices pure, out and out, piracy in the
downstairs bar. The breakfast buffet is no great bargain, either.

> -->this message brought to you by Brian's automated reply program,
> faithlessly replying to his messages until regains insanity.
>
> Brian P. Henson
> otaku@gate.net
>
> Application for Manager of Nekomi Tech's Women's Volleyball Team pending...

I heard Megumi herself turned you down, despite Belldandy's pleas for
understanding. ^_^

> OMG WebRing
> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1640/amgring.html
> Yggdrasil Earth Support Services
> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1640/yess.html

I'll be looking for you at AWA. If, Brian, you're not at the hotel, look
me up
in my room under "Chris Jefferson". And when you visit our room, please
ignore
the Urd Blow-Up Doll in the corner. That will only be a figment of your
imagination.8-0

Be Seeing You,

Chris

Search field Search string