Re: AMG! Artbook {?}

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "CuSO4" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: AMG! Artbook {?}
date Sun, 4 Oct 1998 02:55:10 +0800
> From: Christian, Jennifer, and Danielle <christ@kdn0.attnet.or.jp>
>Kenji-sama.
>Perhaps you could snag a ISBN off the next one you see, so that those of
>us in the backwoods of Nippon could try and order it.  Onegaishimasu.

Sorry to step in.  I have a copy of the 4th edition (still the horizontal
one, contrary to the current edition of the vertical one).  I do not know
if the ISBN number will change with editions, especially the current
vertical one.  Anyway the ISBN is 4-900817-05-8.

And, the current edition can be found easily in the anime book shops in
Tokyo.  I saw many in Mar and Aug this year.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com

Search field Search string