Re: AMG! Artbook {?}

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: AMG! Artbook {?}
date Sun, 04 Oct 1998 02:49:20 +0900
Christian, Jennifer, and Danielle wrote:

> Kenji-sama.
>
> Perhaps you could snag a ISBN off the next one you see, so that those of
> us in the backwoods of Nippon could try and order it.  Onegaishimasu.

 ...I've burried it somewhere in my room... but I think CuSO4 picked it
up last time he was in TKO.... (and he always has his stuff organized...
^_^;;;)
 The ISBN number is the same (should be... or very similar) to the old
ones.... just the version is different... (I'd guess.... usualy, they
are the same for comic books... I might be wrong... cold someone
re-confirm this, please?)

Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list