Re: This week's AMG B&W Caledar pic.

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: This week's AMG B&W Caledar pic.
date Sat, 3 Oct 1998 08:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

---Tsunami <tsunami@jyurai.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Christian, Jennifer, and Danielle wrote:
> >
> > If it's the CD thing I still don't know how to use...
> >
> > YES!  I have it.
> >
> > Christian
>
> OK, just for you, how to use it.
> You will need to install it onto your machine, but when it asks you to
> name the folder you want it to instal to, you must type in a name in
> english, W95 doesn't recognise folder names in Japanese.
> Then you need to go to your control panel folder(Start, settings,
> control panels), and double click on your regional settings icon.
Click
> on the Date tab, and change the dd/YY/mm to yy/MM/dd. You should now
be
> able to run the calendar, tho you may also need a few DLL's that you
can
> find around the net (vbrun 20 and 30 I think)
>
> Hope this is of some help.
>
> Tsuanmi
> --
> >From the wreckage of a lifetime, The crying from a lonely avenue
> >From all the fear the city seems so still, We stand alone on this
> shadowed hill
> Look in the mirror, you don't have to take it, All you got to do is
say
> the word
> Your wings of love will carry you tonight, Trust in me, we'll be all
> right.
>
> Castles in the air. Chage and Aska

Say is there any one place to find those?
Like Otoku World or something?
I have the programs, I just can't ceate the file folders.
What's the URL to that "Big Kiss Game" page?
That DLL file might be found there.
=

                                    Dennis Goens II
                                    D_Goens2@Yahoo.com