Re: This week's AMG B&W Caledar pic.

from Dennis Goens <>
subject Re: This week's AMG B&W Caledar pic.
date Sat, 3 Oct 1998 08:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

---Tsunami <> wrote:
> Christian, Jennifer, and Danielle wrote:
> >
> > If it's the CD thing I still don't know how to use...
> >
> > YES!  I have it.
> >
> > Christian
> OK, just for you, how to use it.
> You will need to install it onto your machine, but when it asks you to
> name the folder you want it to instal to, you must type in a name in
> english, W95 doesn't recognise folder names in Japanese.
> Then you need to go to your control panel folder(Start, settings,
> control panels), and double click on your regional settings icon.
> on the Date tab, and change the dd/YY/mm to yy/MM/dd. You should now
> able to run the calendar, tho you may also need a few DLL's that you
> find around the net (vbrun 20 and 30 I think)
> Hope this is of some help.
> Tsuanmi
> --
> >From the wreckage of a lifetime, The crying from a lonely avenue
> >From all the fear the city seems so still, We stand alone on this
> shadowed hill
> Look in the mirror, you don't have to take it, All you got to do is
> the word
> Your wings of love will carry you tonight, Trust in me, we'll be all
> right.
> Castles in the air. Chage and Aska
Say is there any one place to find those?
Like Otoku World or something?
I have the programs, I just can't ceate the file folders.
What's the URL to that "Big Kiss Game" page?
That DLL file might be found there.

                                    Dennis Goens II

Search field Search string

archive list