Re: AMG sound track CD vol.2 (was: Re: We are only human!)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: AMG sound track CD vol.2 (was: Re: We are only human!)
date Fri, 02 Oct 1998 02:11:46 +0900
Andreas Dombrowsky wrote:

> Thanks a lot. Does that company have an internet page?
>             Andi

 Animate? Yes. They do have an internet page... but they do NOT take
orders from the internet page.... (I can't remember the URL, nor if they
had info about mail order on their page... their page was kind of...
"unfinished" (under construction) when I last saw it a year or so
ago.....
 (maybe someone know the URL..?) Or try searching from Yahoo Japan....
...or better yet... pick up a copy of New Type magazine (a more recent
issue)... they always (or most of the time...) have an AD on there......

Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited