Re: dvd issue

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Helper Goddess Office" <megami@direct.ca>
subject Re: dvd issue
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:57:13 -0700
-----Original Message-----
Subject: dvd issue

> Yes, there is a lot of difference between LD/DVD:

-SNIP

Thank you very much for all the explanations

>>personally VCD is good enough for me... ^_^;;
>
>I cant believe how you can appreciate the beauties of anime with that low
>quality image of VCD? If you compare the quality of two, youll be amazed
by
>DVD!

Actually i don't have any anime VCD, but i know what you mean.
I know DVD is way better, but not everything can be see on DVD.

>>Because if i want to buy DVD here in Canada will be SO
>>expensive..
>
>Congratulations, you have a computer, that a important item to get a cheap
DVD
>player in you home! You may buy a DVD kit of creative labs (Encore Drx2,
>~usd300). Its very good, offer 2X DVD reading speed and 20X CD speed. It
also
>allows you change the region code for 5 times, but only 5 times. (in the
net
>is programs made by Encore users that can allow you change the code how
many
>time you want, but is illegal! I cant offer you details about them in ML,
>because I afraid the fury of other ML member about illegal things. You know
>what happened with the mp3 stuff. ^_^;). But, thank Goddess, most of anime
>title lunched is code 0 (free code). ^_^.
>
>So, equip yourself and enjoy the animes of top quality!

I will take your advice, but what I meant by expensive is if i want to buy
JAPANESE import (anime DVD not player itself ) in Canada will be
expensive. I don' t really care if i get DVD on my computer or I buy a
DVD player system.

>Alex
>
>Now I have a question, is there AMG! OVA available in DVD? Or it will be
>lunched some day?

Haven't seem one and don't know if they will have it in the future, but i
don't think so

--

Ken

HGO (http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/4324/)