Re: [AMG] Sakura Taisen OVA DVD Collection

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from CuSO4 <chyung@topaz.hknet.com>
subject Re: [AMG] Sakura Taisen OVA DVD Collection
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:22:44 +0800 (HKT)
On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Helper Goddess Office wrote:
> Any BIG difference between LD/DVD ? will DVD be better
> than LD ? personally VCD is good enough for me... ^_^;;
> Because if i want to buy DVD here in Canada will be SO
> expensive..

If you mean resolution of the anime, no big difference.
If you are not residing in Japan and their surrounding
vicinity, forget DVD for the time being.  You will not
get enough software supply.  Even in Japan not many
anime titles have DVD release.

However, Pioneer LDS is now re-releasing anime titles
on DVD.  Cheaper too (whole Moldiver OVA for 4800 yen).

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com

Search field Search string