Re: [AMG] Sakura Taisen OVA DVD Collection

to Aa Megami-sama ML <megami@ml.usagi.org>
from "Chris Pascual" <megane@whyweb.com>
subject Re: [AMG] Sakura Taisen OVA DVD Collection
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:21:23 +0900
> On Wed, 30 Sep 1998, Chris Pascual wrote:
> > CuSO4 wrote:
> > > Sakura Taisen OVA DVD Collection, 18Dec, 9800 yen, 113 min.,
> > > all 4 episodes.
> > Doesn't some American company have the rights to Sakura Taisen?
>
> You mean, the original production/distribution company cannot
> release LD/VHS/DVD in Japan because they sold the right of
> oversea distribution ?  Well, this is a strange concept ^_^;

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply anything like that.  I was merely curious
because I've heard rumors and the mention reminded me.  I apologize for
implying something so silly, and am genuinely asking an innocent question
.  Thanks.

> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com