Re: Oh My Goddess Movie(Caution:Flames Ahead!)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Chris Pascual" <megane@whyweb.com>
subject Re: Oh My Goddess Movie(Caution:Flames Ahead!)
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:52:14 +0900

> Hello everyone,
>
> (Last Chance to get out, Flames ahead)
>
> Recently, while reading the mailing list, I seen many entries for a Oh
> My Goddess movie.  It is only available to the readers to the west coas
> because I live on the East Coast.  Imported stuff is hard to come by,
> especially Oh My Goddess.
>
> Sorry getting of the topic, any for the movie.  It seems that everyone
> is talking about the movie but no ever really knows the 'official'
> release date.  This is really annoying!!!  I mean, I am fan of Oh My
> Goddess (that's why I subscribe right?) and sure I worship my favorite
> Goddess like everyone else.  But if everyone starts to talk about a
> movie then talk about the date.  Look for all those want to reply, sure
> go ahead and state your opinions about this e-mail.  At this point, I
am
> really tired of getting my hopes up for a movie.
>
> So if there is a release date, what is it?  Also, is there a date for
> release in the US?
>
> C.Reader

Let me just boil this doun to what I do know.  Understandably, those on
the ML who actually live in Japan and have contacts have better info than
 me.  But what I know really is just what anyone who can pick up a copy
of Afternoon knows.  As far as proof of a release, it has been advertised
.  As far as proof of a release date, I have not seen anything in publica
tion.

Megane

Search field Search string

archive list