Re: Christian I need a Calender PLEASE!!!!

from "Chris Pascual" <megane@whyweb.com>
subject Re: Christian I need a Calender PLEASE!!!!
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:34:18 +0900

> Look I know I've been asked not to send a request for a calender to the
> mailing list but it just occured to me that my mail on picard@telapex.c
om
> isn't working so all of the requests and such that I've sent probably
NEVER
> got through and none of you have probably ever heard from me.  Anyhow
I would
> LOVE to have the calender set PLEASE!!!!   Also could someone PLEASE
help me
> and change my mailing address from picard @telapex.com to Belldandyy@ao
l.com.
> Please?!
>
> Thanks eternally,
> Belldandy-this is the nickname I've had for five years because I act
like
> Belldandy exactly, and my hair is almost as long!!

Scary.  Have you bought the temp tattoo goddess markings?  Or maybe you
could get permanent tattoos of the goddess markings.  To tell you the tru
th, you have me rather intrigued by the fact you act like Belldandy.  I'm
 almost curious enough to want to meet you to verify just how much like
Bell you are (email just doesn't cut it!).  Do you live in the Pacific
Northwest?  I know I'll have a hard time convincing you I not being weird
 here, just curious and intrigued, but I really am just that.

Megane

Who would be REALLY weirded out and crazy if it were LUM someone looked
and or acted like.  (Why do you think they call me Megane?)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs