Re: About the mangas published in Afternoon [WAS: We are only

from "Chris Pascual" <megane@whyweb.com>
subject Re: About the mangas published in Afternoon [WAS: We are only
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:33:38 +0900
> >Hey, I've just gotten on recently, and haven't had the pleasure of see
nin
> >g too many Anime related posts.  I'd be happy to talk about Sakura Tai
sen
> >, and other Fujishima stuff, and newer anime stuff (as long no one min
ds
> >if it's not directly AMG / Fujishima related. . . ).  I also wouldn't
min
> >d talking about manga here.  On that note, it seems like some of you
peop
> >le out there read Afternoon.  What titles do you guys enjoy in there
besi
> >des AMG?  After all, it is a pretty big comic to but just for AMG.
I per
> >sonally like Discommunication and We Are Fallen Angels as well.  I ski
> >through Yugo and Eden often, they look cool, but I just haven't had
the
> >time yet to sit down with a Kanji Dictionary and read all the cool loo
kin
> >g titles in Afternoon.  Oh yeah, I almost forgot about "Mugen no Juuni
n"
> >(a.k.a., Blade of the Immortal).   Anyways, hows that for non-piracy
rela
> >ted talk?
>
> I like Discomunication (very much!! is very Funny and wacky). Some one
knows
> if there is a ML about discomunication????. I like too Blade of the
> Inmortal.

Why don't we start one?  Maybe an "Afternoon" mailing list.  Except, uh,
how does one start a mailing list?

> I like nearly all the stuff in Afternoon Magazine, excluding all the
> histories of extreme violence -_- (hey, this is IMHO, so do not get mad
 at
> it ^_^)

What do you mean "histories of extreme violence"?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs