AMG sound track CD vol.2 (was: Re: We are only human!)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject AMG sound track CD vol.2 (was: Re: We are only human!)
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:15:26 +0900
Andreas Dombrowsky wrote:

> >  Probably, difficult to get a hold of it brand new... since it's not
> > being pressed right now, nor are any in re-production... (uhmm...
> > basically the same with everything else.... if you don't buy it when it
> > first comes out... good chance you'll ahve a hard time getting it
> > later...) The only way is to try stores that has excess stock of the CD,
> > or get used.... (still those CDs sitting around in places around me...)
> >
> > Kenji Shimizu
>
> I'd have expected that much, knowing that you sit in Japan and assuming it's
> the general area of Tokyo. Which means, for me, it's next to impossible to
> obtain it through local German stores (most don't even know it exists, so even
> getting stuff upon release might prove hard). Disappointing. Still, thanks for
> the information
>                    Andi

...well, if you're willing to pay lots of money for shipping, and pay
lots of import tax... Movic (Animate) seems to handle over-seas direct
fax or telephone orders....  (but they use a commercial shipping
company, which is very fast, and yet, very expensive... and you get
taxed to death at your country's customs... (unless you live in a
free-port country, like Hong Kong, etc...) they should have them in
stock, as always....... worth a try, if you have money to burn.....
 ..or, find a very nice person, who is comming to Comiket (Tokyo) this
winter from Germany... (^_^;;;) and ask that person to pick it up for

Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited