Re: Full-Size Garage Kits

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: Full-Size Garage Kits
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:10:13 +0900
B.P. Suverkropp wrote:

> Amusing to see, that after all the buzz on this list about full-size
> Belldandy of Urd dolls, Papermoon.co has released 1/1 doll of Sakura
> Shinguji. The doll is 160cm tall and made from FRP. Priced 400,000 Yen
> ($4,000).
>
> (This news also from Sakura times,
> (http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~clancy/product.htm).

 Yeah, i saw that at the Wonderfestival... (they had a big van to carry
that thig to the event hall..... drove inside the convention center
^_^;;;)

 It was nice looking... they also had Sakura Taisen cosplayers next to
them... I wish I had my camera that day... ;_;

 They also had the Nadeshiko lifesize garage kit as well....
 They should have a new product (I hope...) at the next
wonderfestival... (Winter/autum...)

Kenji Shimizu

> --
> Bas P. Suverkropp