Re: The Movie

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: The Movie
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:55:45 +0900
Jack Chen wrote:

> So far, the following things are certain about the movie:
>
> 1) The release date will be anywhere from 3 minutes from to to eternity.  Then
> again, it may not come out

 ...it should come out.. unless we face a "Kikaku Taore" (like the Super
Famicon verison AMG game... -_-;;;;)

> 2) It will be given away free, with the exception that you may have to pay for
> it.

 ...theater.... (for sure... most will have to fly in to JPN to see
it....)
...well, it should be out on LD/VHS later (much later) after it's off
the theaters... (as usual....)

> 3) The storyline may or may not be about the goddesses and their escapades

 ????? (reffer to the old posts made on the ML, and web pages...)

> 4) The title will be Oh! My Goddess!: Mara Strikes Back.  Or Not.

 (same as above....) .or someone nice like CUSO4, Les-san, etc might
feel like reapeating what they said before...(I won't repeat what I said
4 times... ^_^;;; no thanks ^_^;)

> 5) It will come on the big screen, unless they decide to release it on video.
> Or not release it at all

 big screen... yes.....
 LD/VHS later..... (much later...)

> I am willing to stake my life and soul on the fact that the events I listed
> will come true.  Then again, it may not...^_^

 ...the only thing now is, the theater schedules... (depends on what
organization they take it to....) and the risk of Kikaku Daore... -_-;

> Basically, we know anywhere from absolute zip to very little about the movie.
> Anyone want to dig around?

 Haven't seen Fujishima's assistant nor the staff of Afternoon around
for a while...... I heard that they were at the event, but didn't have
time to find them... -_-;

Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list