Re: Is Urd getting cuter?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Is Urd getting cuter?
date Wed, 8 Feb 1995 21:15:11 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, Richard Hempsey wrote:

> scotth@hoshi.corp.sgi.com (Scott Henry) writes:
>
> > > "S" == SSL  <Briareos> writes:
> >
> > S> Am I going nuts? Is Urd _really_ becoming _cute_? :)
> >
> > Only in the story where Urd grew younger (and Skuld grew older!)...
> > One of the best stories in the series so far.
>
> It's a good story, but not my favorite.  That'd probably be chapt.48...

That's the chapter I've heard singled out as being someone's favorite
more often than all the rest of them combined (mine too).  For me the
appeal is obvious (liberal doses of Skuld and a cameo by Sailor Moon!
^_^) but playing Marller's advocate for a second, what does everyone else
see in it?  There's not a lot of plot or action to speak of...

> But as for Urd being cute...  I thought that she got _less_ cute as she
> got younger.  A grown-up Skuld though... kawaii!  (I actually started a
> fanfic involving a university-age Skuld... but it never really went
> anywhere... so I abandoned it... ;_; )

Same with mine.  I started it, then didn't know where to take it.  Still
waiting for the next midnight inspiration that started it in the first
place.  ^_^

Thought for the day:  Hawaii is only one letter away from becoming kawaii.

*Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu**************************************
*                         Ultimate Aa! Megamisama! Otaku                    *
* <this space for rent>  "Usonakishite...misetara...suuji mo kawaru"        *
*                                                  Skuld, "Koi no Housoku"  *
* Maintainer of the Skuld Mailing List:  skuld-request@server.berkeley.edu  *
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs