Re: hentai [#12 SPOILERS included.]

to Aa Megami-sama ML <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from Stainless Steel Rat <ratinox@ccs.neu.edu>
subject Re: hentai [#12 SPOILERS included.]
date Mon, 4 Sep 1995 12:30:33 -0400

Jon> 1) Is he letting the characters age (unlike Ranma)? Is everyone
Jon> older now than when the series started? I only own issues 1-3 and
Jon> 11-12. I've missed -everything- inbetween, so I wouldn't know.

Hard to say, really.

Jon> Okay. Those that haven't read #12 should stop here.
Jon> [20 blank lines to text.]

Jon> 1) Megumi is the best, period. That picture where she has the spell
Jon> cast on her and she falls in love with Keiichi....kawaii. ^_^

Actually, the spell is cast on Keiichi, making him totally irresistable
to women. And then the lunkhead doesn't get it when Belldandy doesn't go
ga-ga over him. Sometiemes the boy can be downright dense.

Jon> 2) My opinion of Peorth...I hope she comes back. I hope she stays.

Not likely. She's obsessed with doing her job, and that one's finished.

--
Rat <ratinox@ccs.neu.edu>          \ If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get
PGP Public Key: Ask for one today!  \ away immediately. Seek shelter and cover

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs