Re: hentai [#12 SPOILERS included.]

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ssl@tibalt.supernet.ab.ca (Jon Sacharuk)
subject Re: hentai [#12 SPOILERS included.]
date Mon, 4 Sep 1995 10:19:10 -0600

>> >But this is what I've gathered. "H" being only part of "hentai" should
>> >logically mean "less than the full amount".
>
>	Maybe, but context has a lot to do with it. Other than that
>we're just abnormal. :-)
>
>> The glass is half empty if you're about to top it up.
>> The glass is half full if you're drinking from it.
>
>	I don't think so. When I drink, my goal is to empty the glass so
>if I don't finish it it's half empty. I 'fill' up the glass: 1/4 full.
>half full, now completely full. Are you an optimist or a pessimist? ^_^

Yes, but there's still liquid in it that you have to finish. When it's
empty, you can't drink anymore, right? So it has to be half full for you to
still drink from it. Just my own sense of logic, I suppose.
And I'm neither an optimist nor a pessimist. I just sit and wait. That's why
I came up with that explanation of half full or half empty. So I wouldn't
have to come down on either side.
But back to the regular program.

1) Is he letting the characters age (unlike Ranma)? Is everyone older now
than when the series started? I only own issues 1-3 and 11-12. I've missed
-everything- inbetween, so I wouldn't know.

Okay. Those that haven't read #12 should stop here.
[20 blank lines to text.]

1) Megumi is the best, period. That picture where she has the spell cast on
her and she falls in love with Keiichi....kawaii. ^_^
2) My opinion of Peorth...I hope she comes back. I hope she stays. She's
great...possibly my favorite goddess. If I ever have the time, and
resources, I'll build a web page to her and Megumi. Pretty short on pictures
for the both of them, so it would have to be both at once. ^_^

That's it for me right now!
Jon Sacharuk
The sig-less Morisato Megumi otaku!

Search field Search string