Re: hentai

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from OMEGA <omega@io.org>
subject Re: hentai
date Mon, 4 Sep 1995 11:04:50 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 4 Sep 1995, Jon Sacharuk wrote:

> >> 	Talking to my Japanese friend about the levels and usages of
> >> 'H', hentai, sukebe, and ecchi.  All he could tell me was that they
> >> meant "deviant" but not necessarily bad deviance.  He also couldn't say
> >> what the order of "deviance" between the terms.
> >But this is what I've gathered. "H" being only part of "hentai" should
> >logically mean "less than the full amount".

	Maybe, but context has a lot to do with it. Other than that
we're just abnormal. :-)

> The glass is half empty if you're about to top it up.
> The glass is half full if you're drinking from it.

	I don't think so. When I drink, my goal is to empty the glass so
if I don't finish it it's half empty. I 'fill' up the glass: 1/4 full.
half full, now completely full. Are you an optimist or a pessimist? ^_^

omega@io.org
small sig, eh?

Search field Search string

archive list