Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :)

cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ender Wiggin <ender@neosoft.com>
subject Re: hentai (was Re: hi OLLIVER you wrote :)
date Mon, 4 Sep 1995 01:13:13 -0500 (CDT)
On Sun, 3 Sep 1995, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> > G> 'H' means Hentai.it's the japanese term that means erotic
> >
> > Actually, it's closer to "pervert".
>
> Actually, 'H' stands for ecchi (how the Japanese pronounce "H"), which is
> something along the lines of lecherous. And hentai = pervert. Hentai
> doesn't necessarily imply sexual references.

	Talking to my Japanese friend about the levels and usages of
'H', hentai, sukebe, and ecchi.  All he could tell me was that they
meant "deviant" but not necessarily bad deviance.  He also couldn't say
what the order of "deviance" between the terms.

Anthony Lau                 I              G      al691019@bcm.tmc.edu
Graduate Student           N M            U O        ender@neosoft.com
Developmental Biology     A   E    IS    S   I!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs