Re: For love of Peorth-sama!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from David Hsu <dahsu@freenet.scri.fsu.edu>
subject Re: For love of Peorth-sama!
date Mon, 4 Sep 1995 00:52:04 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 2 Sep 1995, Stainless Steel Rat wrote:

> Mark> NO DOUBT!!!! I waited for about four months to get my A!MG #11
> Mark> after I finally started really trying...I obtained vol. 12 sooner!
> Mark> Does anyone know why there was that incredible shortfall?
>
> I don't know. All I can say is that it took almost as long (two weeks
> less) for Sasuga to restock the first three volumes of X.

	I can't believe it!  After a month of looking for AMG 11 I went
to Iwase bookstore in Atlanta this weekend and found it!  First print run!
I'm not sure if they have any more...

--
/-------Kimagure Orange Road-----Ranma 1/2-----Ah! My Goddess!--------\
|  David Hsu    dahsu@freenet.scri.fsu.edu     dahsu@nyx.cs.du.edu    |