Re: Taiho poster and stuff

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from OMEGA <omega@io.org>
subject Re: Taiho poster and stuff
date Sun, 3 Sep 1995 18:13:57 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 3 Sep 1995, Paru-san wrote:

> I knew that they carried 1000 editions posters, and I wanted to order the
> You're Under Arrest poster. But forsooth, there, on top of the stores
> poster stock was my poster! Yay! I bought it immedeatly, of course, and I
> must say that IMHO it's a neater image than either the Urd or Belldandy

	The one where the duo are on the motorcycle 'mid-flight'? Yes,
it is cool. I bought it a few weeks ago when I went to my local shop. I
was checking to see if my Belldandy and Skuld posters came in, but no.
This UAY poster was a complete surprise!
	Now to get a frame for it... :/

	-- Omega

omega@io.org
small sig, eh?