Re: Meeting YOUR goddess , after going through Hell

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Meeting YOUR goddess , after going through Hell
date Tue, 1 Sep 1998 13:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

---Bruce James Robert Linley <linley@netcom.com> wrote:

> wwong8@calstatela.edu writes:
> >VincentV wrote:
> >
> >> You could always have Skuld erase your existence from your wife's
> >> memory.
> >
> >Umm... why not just have Miyu do a number on her?
> >Wing. {Maybe we're delving into this a bit too much???}
>
> Why not just have Miyu do the number on you.
>

> We are delving quite a bit, are we not?
>
> Bruce "I'd rather marry Miyu than one of the megami anyway" Linley
>
> --
> Bruce James Robert Linley

I'm begining to wonder about you guys.

I can think of some pretty good and bad things that could happen where
the goddesses are concerned.

Say you ended up in the OMG universe, AFTER going through hell, facing
your worst fears, etc. and hadn't seen anything that even resembled
humans for many years, and NO rest, and on top of that you were
cursed(Insert your fav. curse here), and you just so happen to 'fall'
within the visinity of the goddesses,  What would you do? By the way,
the curse has something to do with the goddesss.

Think about it, what good things could happen, and what BAD things
could happen?

Make sure you think REALLY hard.

I've given it alot of thought, so I want to see how TWISTED you can
get,(without going H).

that's it for now, and remember....THINK.
==

                                    Dennis Goens II
                                    D_Goens2@Yahoo.com

Search field Search string