Re: your mail

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: your mail
date Sun, 3 Sep 1995 12:15:08 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 2 Sep 1995 Z3B98@ttacs1.ttu.edu wrote:

> A few of us might argue that "Ultimate Aa! Megami-sama Otaku" label in your
> sig with you ^_^
>
> Greg Simoes
> K1
> (Maybe not THE ultimate A!MS otaku, but ranking up there ;)

The claims made in my .sig are merely my own opinion, therefore they
cannot be refuted.  :P

*Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu**************************************
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs