Re: Meeting YOUR goddess (wa Re: Still more sillyness)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Bruce James Robert Linley <linley@netcom.com>
subject Re: Meeting YOUR goddess (wa Re: Still more sillyness)
date Tue, 1 Sep 1998 12:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
wwong8@calstatela.edu writes:
>VincentV wrote:
>
>> You could always have Skuld erase your existence from your wife's
>> memory.
>
>Umm... why not just have Miyu do a number on her? I think that would be
>best for all involved... Either that, or sic the MIB on her. ^_^;;
>
>Wing. {Maybe we're delving into this a bit too much???}

Why not just have Miyu do the number on you? You have your eternal
little goddess fantasy, and your kids still have their mother.

Better still, I wonder if Miyu could alter your mental state in
such a way that you remain married to your wife, but in your own
eyes, she appears as Skuld. This should satisfy all involved- except
for poor Skuld, of course, who is left alone and heartbroken.

We are delving quite a bit, are we not?

Bruce "I'd rather marry Miyu than one of the megami anyway" Linley

--
Bruce James Robert Linley |  +---+---+--_  | "Tea is always bitter... but
linley@netcom.com         |  |   |NV | UT  |       blood is warm and sweet."

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited