Re: Meeting YOUR goddess (wa Re: Still more sillyness)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Meeting YOUR goddess (wa Re: Still more sillyness)
date Tue, 1 Sep 1998 11:04:47 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 2 Sep 1998, Stephen Lee wrote:

> And what a nice catch-22 it would be: you would dump anybody for her, but
> then anybody who does that is not worthy of her!
> Stephen

Truly a catch 22.. ^_- Stay with your wife and know that you are
disappointing the goddess of your dreams and possibly breaking her heart.
^_^; Or leave your wife and follow the goddess of your dreams knowing that
by doing so, you have in a sense, made yourself unworthy of her.

Hmm.. I think there was this poem somewhere, yes, in the book, "Soulmates".
It talks about the husband, the wife, and "the other woman". It is from
"The other woman's" pov. And what she says is to the wife, saying that
while she may have him now, but that will all soon change. {You see, before
you and him... there was him and me. We were soulmates before your time and
I am not stealing what you have, but reclaiming what was mine.} I probably
didn't get the wording right... ^_^;; But pretty much... one pair was meant
to be. Like.. destiny. ^_-

So if Skuld came to me on my wedding night or the night after... or to me
at all.. ^^; And asked me.. "Wing.. leave your life and come with me.. I
want to share my life with you forever", quite likely, I would go. Of
course... it might ease my wife's pain somewhat if she knew it was a
goddess who was taking me away from her. ^_^;; At least it wasn't _just_
someone else. :p

Wing.

Okay, that's totally sad. ^_^;; But then again, won't really know unless it
happens. And since it hasn't yet, doesn't hurt to speculate. ^_^;; At least
I hope it doesn't hurt to speculate. Though I wouldn't mind running into
Skuld BEFORE I get engaged or married... :p Better for all involved, I
think. ^_-

~~~
Wing Tang Wong
wwong8@calstatela.edu