Re: [AMS][OT] Yggdrassil.com (.COM?!)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: [AMS][OT] Yggdrassil.com (.COM?!)
date Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Kenohki wrote:

> Dennis Goens wrote:
> > If only I knew someone that can start an Internet server called
> > Yggdrassil.com.
> Are you implying that Goddesses work for money (.com)?! How dare you!!!!
> It's lynchin' time, boys!!! The hour of vengence is at haaaaaaand!!!!!!!
> ^_^
> Okay, seriously, though...Don't you think yggdrasil.net would be more fitting?

Actually, with the governments going with those new funky domains, like
.shop, .porn, etc... how about...

yggdrasil.kami
belldandy.goddess.relief.office.heaven.yggdrasil.kami
Or something to that effect?
.heaven?
.kami?
.fujishima? ;)

I can just imagine...

belldandy.babe ^_-

> Those addresses would be nice. Except that within days after the accounts are
> available, we will have to deal with names like "belldandy_023" or "urd_323"
> or some such variation of the kind... Would look like a darn cloning center.

heh. Actually, it'd be like:

Belldandy:	123
Urd:		569
Skuld:		254
K1:	34124123231
{ Note, these figures do not in anyway imply favourtism of any one goddess
  over another and are for purposes relating to humour, so please don't
  stone me or sacrifice me. ^_-}

> [Kenohki gets an idea]
> Now THAT would be interesting...
> Belldandy : Watashiga shindemo Kawariga irumono...
> Ah! Shinseiki Megamisama... Coming soon!
> I'm sorry... I need to sleep more.
> Jya...

.... ^_^;; Same here.

Zzzz.......