Re: [AMS][OT] Yggdrassil.com (.COM?!)

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com>
subject Re: [AMS][OT] Yggdrassil.com (.COM?!)
date Tue, 01 Sep 1998 20:28:48 +0900
Dennis Goens wrote:

> If only I knew someone that can start an Internet server called
> Yggdrassil.com.

Are you implying that Goddesses work for money (.com)?! How dare you!!!!
It's lynchin' time, boys!!! The hour of vengence is at haaaaaaand!!!!!!!

^_^

Okay, seriously, though...Don't you think yggdrasil.net would be more fitting?

Those addresses would be nice. Except that within days after the accounts are
available, we will have to deal with names like "belldandy_023" or "urd_323"
or some such variation of the kind... Would look like a darn cloning center.

[Kenohki gets an idea]

Now THAT would be interesting...

Belldandy : Watashiga shindemo Kawariga irumono...

Ah! Shinseiki Megamisama... Coming soon!

I'm sorry... I need to sleep more.

Jya...

--
 _/\ ///        ___    ========= Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com> ==========