Re: [AMS] AMG SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com>
subject Re: [AMS] AMG SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!
date Tue, 01 Sep 1998 20:28:31 +0900
Brian Welch wrote:

I wonder if there are any Macintosh stuff there... Better check it out.

> Yes, and they ripped most of the information right out of (an older version
> of) Kenohki's site, pretty much word for word.

Hmmm... I don't remember that site ever having contacted me, either...

Hmmm...

What the heck. If they asked, I would have allowed them to, anyway. *Sigh*

> It used to be sites ripped off Geir Friestad's "Relief Goddess Office."

Which in turn had lots of things ripped off from Hitoshi-san's page (All the
CD info!).

> Now, it looks like "Ah! Megami-sama Universe" has taken the top seat as prime
> target for cut-and-paste websites.  What an honor, Kenohki! ^_^

Yeah! I'd like to thank the academy...

Hey... waiiit a minute! ^_^

> Oh, well, one more site to jump on for spreading that bit about Urd's father
> being a demon.

Heh... I used to have that info (Sorry!)... I always thought I had that info
fixed, and "someone" up and tells me that I still had that old thing...
(Thanks, Brian ^_^)

> Will my one-man crusade to put this rumor to death never
> end!?  <sniff, sniff!>

Think about it this way : At least with that bit of misinformation, nobody
will be argueing that Urd is a daughter of Kamisama (Which would be even
further off the mark).

Jya...

--
 _/\ ///        ___    ========= Kenohki <kenohki@geocities.com> ==========