Re: your mail

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from C h a e <paladine@p.imap.itd.umich.edu>
subject Re: your mail
date Sun, 3 Sep 1995 00:09:52 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 2 Sep 1995, Joseph L. Petrow wrote:

> > 	Eek.  Laminate...?  I frame all my posters so I can see that
> > framing the life size poster is fairly expensive (well, prohibitively
> > expensive is more like it) option.  But laminate...?  :(  Better than
> > thumbtacking it or taping it I guess...
>
> I use thumbtacks and/or tape for all of my posters, even my lifesize
> Belldandy and Sailor Venus.  I'm not that picky, and I don't have several
> hundred dollars to waste on frames and the like, nor the time to deal
> with them with all the moving around I do.

	True.  I probably own far less posters than most people for that
reason.  But when I did collect other posters before, there was just too
much wear and tear on the posters with tapes and tacks, especially on a
college kid's lifestyle where we basically had to move every year.  But
now I'm somewhat settled down (for next 3 years anyway) framing is much
more viable option.

	Anyway, does anyone know if there are more AMG 1000 Edition
posters planned?  I'd love a Peorth poster (as would a lot of people I
think :) ) and I'd even like a Marlhr (or however you spell her name)
poster too.  I have Belldandy, Urd, and Skuld (2 in fact, due to UCI and
my screwups) poster but only Belldandy is framed.  Skuld and Urd are
going to be framed Monday. :)

> Of course, my Skuld cel is on display in a very nice frame.  (^_^;)

	I'm budgeting my money so when I go to my first ever convention
(one in Atlanta) this fall, I can snap up some nice ones. :)  Oh well,
another bottomless pit.  At least framing it will be less expensive.

> *Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu**************************************

						--C h a e

                paladine@p.imap.itd.umich.edu, chaean@delphi.com
			  http://www.cris.com/~chaean
                 "I'm strangely attracted to Camille Paglia..."
                                "Is that wrong?"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited