Re: Still more sillyness

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: Still more sillyness
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:25:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, R W Smith wrote:

> Wing, I've got some really bad news for you. The way it works, is that =
> you'll meet her right AFTER you get married. =3D( (sorry to have to be
> the one to = break that to ya.)

*smiles* Hey, the way I see it, at least I'll see her. ^_-

<Wing> HEY! Look! There's Skuld!!
<Wife> Who? *gives wing a look* Do you _know_ her?
<Wing> Umm.. well, not to talk to, but... *trails off as he rushes off to
greet the Goddess*
<Skuld> Hello? Say... you must be..
<Wife> He's my husband. And you are..?
<Skuld> *smiling* Me? I'm his fant.. um.. his classmate for his.. technical
workshop.
<Wing> *just nodding dumbly*
<Wife> I see. Well, I'm *insert future wife's name here* and I can see that
you two have some catching up to do...
<Skuld> Just some things. Oh, the name's Skuld.
<Wife> *walking away* A foreigner...
<Wing> Oh my god..
<Skuld> *smiling again* Goddess...
<Wing> Right... it's true.. you really did arrive right after my marriage..
       Bob was right!
<Skuld> Yeah.. seems to happen that way alot. So hey, she seems like a good
        match for you, why the heavy dialing just a few minutes ago?
<Wing> *sheepishly* Well.. that is...
<Skuld> *Ahems, blushing slightly* You know, I CAN read your mind, Wing.
<Wing> Right... so can you grant me that wish?
<Skuld> *sighing* Just ask and we'll see.
<Wing> *wide grin* I wish....

[ Cut into the intro for AMG/OMG, flashbacks to when Belldandy and K1 first
  meet as children, when they meet as teenagers while he was dialing for
  take-out, and when they live out their interesting yet romantic life...
  ...fade to relative time span for Wing and Skuld in a similar situation
  as children, tinkering with electronic toys, Wing dialing up for free
  catalogs for computer parts and getting the Goddess relief hotline, aka
  Skuld, and meeting her and making that totally honest wish to be with her
  forever and ever, and living out a rather interesting life until
  finally... ]

<Wing> Wow.. I sure am nervous about this wedding...
<Skuld> Oh don't worry about it.. *gives his hand a squeeze* Banpei's out
        front. I think _our_ wedding will be just... fine.
<Wing> *big smile, winking to readers* ~Hey... it could happen~ ^_-

[ Oh..! What happened to The Woman who was Wing's wife?
  Zoom to a table at the wedding, Urd, Marller, Sayoko and WWWWW are
  drinking heavily, half of the motor club from K1's school there to keep
  them company. ]

> Bob (I've never seen it fail)

^_- Hey, I'm an optimistic believer in miracles... especially the special
kind. *_* *dreamy sigh*

Wing. {Turning near misses into hits... mini-yah!}

~~~
Wing Tang Wong
wwong8@calstatela.edu

Search field Search string