Re: AMG SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: AMG SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 20:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

---Brian Welch <bwelch@avana.net> wrote:

> Denis wrote:
>
> >---Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey I found an OMG software site:
> >> http://www.slip.net/~jackboy/index.cgi?2,242
> >>
> >>                            Dennis Goens II
> >>                            D_Goens2@Yahoo.com
> >Yo!!! OMG fans out there, OMG SOFTWARE, GAMES, UTILITIES, AND
MORE!!!!

> Yes, and they ripped most of the information right out of (an older
version
> of) Kenohki's site, pretty much word for word.  It used to be sites
ripped
> off Geir Friestad's "Relief Goddess Office."  Now, it looks like "Ah!
> Megami-sama Universe" has taken the top seat as prime target for
> cut-and-paste websites.  What an honor, Kenohki! ^_^  (that last bit
was
> meant as sarcasm, by the way)
>
> Oh, well, one more site to jump on for spreading that bit about
Urd's father
> being a demon.  Will my one-man crusade to put this rumor to death
never
> end!?  <sniff, sniff!>
>
> Anyway, thanks for pointing it out, Dennis!  You definitely have a
nose for
> this stuff!
>
> Brian Welch

Hey, I developed my 'nose' on the net, so this just means that I'm
getting better at 'sniffing' these things out, but I'm happy, these
guys have THEE LARGEST PICTURE GALLORY I'VE EVER SEEN! AND SOFTWARE TO
BOOT!

Trouble is they are slow, not quite "snail" slow but it has a habit of
cutting me off, oh well, I'll keep trying until everything that's on
that site is mine!
==

                                    Dennis Goens II
                                    D_Goens2@Yahoo.com