Re: AMG SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: AMG SOFTWARE!!!!!!!!!!
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 23:06:44 -0400
Denis wrote:

>---Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hey I found an OMG software site:
>> http://www.slip.net/~jackboy/index.cgi?2,242
>>
>>                            Dennis Goens II
>>                            D_Goens2@Yahoo.com
>Yo!!! OMG fans out there, OMG SOFTWARE, GAMES, UTILITIES, AND MORE!!!!

Yes, and they ripped most of the information right out of (an older version
of) Kenohki's site, pretty much word for word.  It used to be sites ripped
off Geir Friestad's "Relief Goddess Office."  Now, it looks like "Ah!
Megami-sama Universe" has taken the top seat as prime target for
cut-and-paste websites.  What an honor, Kenohki! ^_^  (that last bit was
meant as sarcasm, by the way)

Oh, well, one more site to jump on for spreading that bit about Urd's father
being a demon.  Will my one-man crusade to put this rumor to death never
end!?  <sniff, sniff!>

Anyway, thanks for pointing it out, Dennis!  You definitely have a nose for
this stuff!

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list