Re: Sam's Fwd: Hey

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "Brian Welch" <bwelch@avana.net>
subject Re: Sam's Fwd: Hey
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:22:26 -0400
Dennis wrote:

> This is what Sam sent me on 6/5/98, since he is'n here to see it,
>now I can BRAG. Should you recall it was during the Angel Debate, and
>speaking of which, a Pop Quiz for you AMG 'know-it-alls'.

Do any of us really qualify for this one?  There's a HECK of a lot to know!

> Do the
>angels of AMG/OMG get ANY dialoge what-so-ever?

Well, Holy Bell sings duets with Belldandy, so they can at least do that.  I
don't recall them talking, though.  On the other hand, I only have up to
Volume 14.  I wish Iwase bookstore here in Atlanta would hurry up and
restock their AMG manga.  There's things I've got to know!

Back to speaking - even if they don't in the manga, there is no reason they
couldn't, I suppose, as long as their goddess wanted them to.

Another question that just came to mind is how far from its goddess can an
angel operate?  Could Belldandy at the temple send Holy Bell on an errand to
bring K1 his lunch at NIT, for instance?  Not that she couldn't do it
herself, of course.  He's just 2 mirrors away, after all!

Brian Welch

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited