Sam's Fwd: Hey

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Sam's Fwd: Hey
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 15:24:03 -0700 (PDT)

---Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ---2131475428-1902445306-904602234=:20719
>
> This is what Sam sent me on 6/5/98, since he is'n here to see it,
now I can BRAG. Should you recall it was during the Angel Debate, and
speaking of which, a Pop Quiz for you AMG 'know-it-alls'. Do the
angels of AMG/OMG get ANY dialoge what-so-ever?

> ==
>

>                                     Dennis Goens II
>                                     D_Goens2@Yahoo.com

Dennis m'man, I'd like to congratulate you for stirring things up enough
that the people on the ML started posting again! I was getting
bored.Thanks.

But a small note, I know you weren't being serious at all, but please
reread everything you're about to post, just to see if there's anything
anyone might get offended by. I made the same kinda of mistakes when I
first arrived, and now always give everything a cursory glance
throughjust
to make sure. Megami ML has a rep as the friendliest ML on the net,
andwe
really want to keep it.

Cheers man, ^_^--

* Order of the Rose* Tech Officer for the SCG* Worshipper of Belldandy
==

                                    Dennis Goens II
                                    D_Goens2@Yahoo.com

Search field Search string