Re: more sillyness/ Goddess Dolls

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: more sillyness/ Goddess Dolls
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:34:03 -0700 (PDT)

---"Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu> wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, Dennis Goens wrote:
>

> > (Just say the magic word,babe.)  <Ok, Goddess, goddess, goddess!
<Poof>
> > [Belldandy] Huh? Where am I?  <Wow, not what I expected, but.....
(Yeah,
> > I'll say.)  [Belldandy] <gasp> <I wonder what would happen if I
said it
> > again.  (what are you talking about? You want more to show up?
<Well,
> > lets find out.  [Belldandy] !!!!!  <Goddess, goddess,
goddes...........
> > To be continued......maybe.  ==
>
> Hmm.. what's this referencing? :)
>
> Wing Tang Wong
> wwong8@calstatela.edu

It's sort of a Beetlegeuse, OMG, and some Myth Adventures mix, say if
Beetlegeuse ever were to teach 'magic'.(scarey)

I just come up with this stuff mostly because almost everyone else has
some kind of set signature, so I put in little Skitts every now and
then, think I might try a continuing skit.

Yes? No?

YOU dicide
==

                                    Dennis Goens II