Re: more sillyness/ Goddess Dolls

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from "Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu>
subject Re: more sillyness/ Goddess Dolls
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:20:56 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, Dennis Goens wrote:

> However, I think that even if I could afford to have Realdoll custom
> make a goddess doll I don't think I would, because no matter how
> 'real' it looks/feels it's still would be like (as someone else put
> it) "trying to make love to a Proton torpedo".

*chokes* Can we say... ouch? ^_^;; Not to mention... that's one peak I
don't think anyone really wants.. At least not at that kind of proximity.
:p

> If it/she can walk and talk and NOT be a machine, I would have the
> REAL thing, thus I would be truely happy.

A ghost? ^_^;

> (Just say the magic word,babe.)  <Ok, Goddess, goddess, goddess!  <Poof>
> [Belldandy] Huh? Where am I?  <Wow, not what I expected, but.....  (Yeah,
> I'll say.)  [Belldandy] <gasp> <I wonder what would happen if I said it
> again.  (what are you talking about? You want more to show up?  <Well,
> lets find out.  [Belldandy] !!!!!  <Goddess, goddess, goddes...........
> To be continued......maybe.  ==

Hmm.. what's this referencing? :)

Don't mind me, still kinda out of it. ^_^;;

Did a mad dash to Vegas on Sunday and came back Monday morning at 2am..
then got off to work a bit after that. Vegas wasn't quite what I remembered
it to be. Actually, there was a full blown sand storm, rain/hail, lightning
storms, and strong winds. That and losing sixty bucks between Routlette and
blackjack kinda spoiled my weekend. ^_^;

Oh, and neither Belldandy, Urd, or Skuld could be found in Vegas. ;_; But I
think I saw someone who reminded me of Mara(Marller?)... nah.. she couldn't
have been the dealer. ^_^;;

Wing. {I need sleep.}

~~~
Wing Tang Wong