Re: more sillyness/ Goddess Dolls

to megami@ML.usagi.org
from Dennis Goens <d_goens2@yahoo.com>
subject Re: more sillyness/ Goddess Dolls
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:11:11 -0700 (PDT)

---"Wing T. Wong" <wwong8@calstatela.edu> wrote:

> [...]
SUCCEEDED
> > > YET????
> > After the Inflatable Urd,  now watch for the Home-Cloned Skuld saga!
>
> *smiles* Ya know, there are people out there who want an honest
girlfriend
> and not just something for pleasure. :p Though I wouldn't mind
running into
> 22 year old Skuld and finding out that we both like each other... *_*
>
> Oh well, wishful thinking.. back to the daily grind called work. ^_^;;
>
> Wing.
>
> PS. Hey, who knows, might just run into someone like that. ^_- right
before
> I get married.
>

> Wing Tang Wong

<lol> Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for, if on SHEER LUCK I do happen
to find Belldandy(or someone close to) I wouldn't waste the
opportunity, of coarse, I don't think I'd be getting married anytime
soon, though.

However, I think that even if I could afford to have Realdoll custom
make a goddess doll I don't think I would, because no matter how
'real' it looks/feels it's still would be like (as someone else put
it) "trying to make love to a Proton torpedo".

If it/she can walk and talk and NOT be a machine, I would have the
REAL thing, thus I would be truely happy.

(Just say the magic word,babe.)
<Ok, Goddess, goddess, goddess!
<Poof>
[Belldandy] Huh? Where am I?
<Wow, not what I expected, but.....
(Yeah, I'll say.)
[Belldandy] <gasp>
<I wonder what would happen if I said it again.
(what are you talking about? You want more to show up?
<Well, lets find out.
[Belldandy] !!!!!
<Goddess, goddess, goddes...........
To be continued......maybe.