cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com (Aa! MegamiSama ML)
from newtype@clark.net (Internet Anime Newsletter) (Masaaki Tanaka)
subject Re: Re Masaaki,
date Sat, 2 Sep 1995 17:17:06 -0400
G.Tabbita@agora.stm.it wrote:

>thanx for the suggestions about the wav converter,I will try on Apple ftp
>
>or other
>mac sites.

Sorry i couldn't help you much...

>In the Megami ML you was speaking about the comic version of Aa!Megamisama
>(inside that mag : Monthly Afternoon comics),well,there are chances I can
>get that manga?I guess Nikkaku or Nippan won't have any...
>
>sayoonara..
>
>Ryo

You will have better chance at Book Nippan then Nikaku..  Just email them..

jyane!

--
Masaaki Tanaka
newtype@clark.net/newtypemt@aol.com

Internet Anime Newsletter(c)1995
Your best anime information guide in the Internet
--Serving thousands of members world wide

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs