Re: your mail

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: your mail
date Sat, 2 Sep 1995 14:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 1 Sep 1995, C h a e wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, For Love of Peorth wrote:
> > On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Phillip Hang Kai Ng (Swiss is sweet.) wrote:
> > > Thanks for all the suggestions about how to fix a damage poster.
> > > It is now laminated and greet me every morning when I get up. ;)
> > > swiss
> > > hng@oboe.calpoly.edu
> > Laminated??  How? Where?  How much $$$?
>
> 	Eek.  Laminate...?  I frame all my posters so I can see that
> framing the life size poster is fairly expensive (well, prohibitively
> expensive is more like it) option.  But laminate...?  :(  Better than
> thumbtacking it or taping it I guess...

I use thumbtacks and/or tape for all of my posters, even my lifesize
Belldandy and Sailor Venus.  I'm not that picky, and I don't have several
hundred dollars to waste on frames and the like, nor the time to deal
with them with all the moving around I do.

Of course, my Skuld cel is on display in a very nice frame.  (^_^;)

*Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu**************************************
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs