Re: your mail

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Ah! My Goddess! Ryan Bell(dandy)" <r-bell@students.uiuc.edu>
subject Re: your mail
date Fri, 1 Sep 1995 19:57:40 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, For Love of Peorth wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Phillip Hang Kai Ng (Swiss is sweet.) wrote:
>

> > Thanks for all the suggestions about how to fix a damage poster.
> > It is now laminated and greet me every morning when I get up. ;)
> >

> > mata ne
> >
> > swiss
> > hng@oboe.calpoly.edu
> >

> Laminated??  How? Where?  How much $$$?
>
> The nearest place that could do such a lamination was connected with
> Kinko's and was rather pricey.  I'd love to laminate the poster...
>
> Sure makes it easire to put on the wall :)

There is a place on campus that does lamination of posters that size, and
supposedly it is supposed to be a DECENT price.  I want to say it is
about $30, but I haven't actually gone to the place myself yet (a friend
asked the place).  I know for sure that they do that size, tho.  If you
are interrested in the price at all, I can stop by there and check this
weekend (I need to find out for myself eventually, for when I actually have
the money to laminate Bell-chan).

Ja!

Bell-dandy

r-bell@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu