Re: your mail

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from C h a e <paladine@p.imap.itd.umich.edu>
subject Re: your mail
date Fri, 1 Sep 1995 17:56:56 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, For Love of Peorth wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Phillip Hang Kai Ng (Swiss is sweet.) wrote:
> > Thanks for all the suggestions about how to fix a damage poster.
> > It is now laminated and greet me every morning when I get up. ;)
> > swiss
> > hng@oboe.calpoly.edu
> Laminated??  How? Where?  How much $$$?

	Eek.  Laminate...?  I frame all my posters so I can see that
framing the life size poster is fairly expensive (well, prohibitively
expensive is more like it) option.  But laminate...?  :(  Better than
thumbtacking it or taping it I guess...

> Wing.

						--C h a e

                paladine@p.imap.itd.umich.edu, chaean@delphi.com
			  http://www.cris.com/~chaean
                 "I'm strangely attracted to Camille Paglia..."
                                "Is that wrong?"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited