Re: your mail

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from DJB2961@RITVAX.bitnet
subject Re: your mail
date Fri, 01 Sep 1995 09:29:37 -0400 (EDT)
>On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Phillip Hang Kai Ng (Swiss is sweet.) wrote:

>> Thanks for all the suggestions about how to fix a damage poster.
>> It is now laminated and greet me every morning when I get up. ;)
>>

>> mata ne
>>
>> swiss
>> hng@oboe.calpoly.edu
>>

>Laminated??  How? Where?  How much $$$?

heh,  well,  if your mom is a teacher (and mine is) she could sneak a poster
through the machine at school for free ^_^.  Of course,  A goddess poster would
be nice to have FIRST, but I guess we can't have it all ;_;

>Sure makes it easire to put on the wall :)

yeah really.

I love you all
OLLIVER

>-----=== WING * WONG ===-----  "Can't live life hiding underneath your bed,
>Anime Otaku   X   MechWarrior   got to live the life you create inside
>===-----    TANG     -----===   your head"  - Tenchi Muyou
>  wwong8@calstatela.edu   Watashi wa Ryoko to Peorth-sama dai suki desu yo!

Search field Search string

archive list