Re: [FFML][question/idea][AMS]Urd+Marller=...

to Ukyousama@aol.com, Jenny Chan <android18@hotmail.com>
cc megami@ML.usagi.org, ffml@fanfic.com
from "H. Torrance Griffin" <htgriffin@yahoo.com>
subject Re: [FFML][question/idea][AMS]Urd+Marller=...
date Fri, 7 Aug 1998 18:48:48 -0700 (PDT)
---Jenny Chan <android18@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> What's Marller and Urd's relationship anyway?
> >
> >> I understand that they used to hang out before the
> >>  whole Belldandy/Keiichi thing.
> >>       I can think of three possibilities.
> >>       1) Marller is Urd's sister on her demon side.
> >
> >Hmm... that could work.  Half-sisters... not a bad idea.

Which of course reminds one of the whole can of worms surrounding the
mystery of Urd's mom (wonder why nobody has written about that).

> >>       2) Marller doesn't want to lose Urd as a drinking buddy.
> >
> >Adequate explanation, if a bit fatuous.  Surely Mara has some
> >real demon buddies she can hang with when she's not in the
> >action at the temple.
>
>      I'm sure she has some too, but it's my understanding that
Marller
> and Urd used to go drinking (poisoning each other's drinks at the
same
> time) before the Bell/K1 thing. They just did some drinking together
> couple of chapters before this, so I thought maybe Marller would have
> some nostalgia or something.

Kinda shaky.  If there is enough emotional connection for Mara to want
to see Urd protected from harm I doubt it would be this mild.

> >>       3) Belldandy and Keiichi aren't the only love birds in AMS...
> >
> >Oh, Kami-sama... please, not that.  Urd seems to be the goddess
> >of love, yes, but her bent seems too hetero for this.

<shrug> Personally, she strikes me as being more than enough of a
libertine to be comfortable with any bi-sexual desires of hers.

>      Heh. Imagine Urd going homo... 90% of all fanboys suddenly
master
> the shi-shi-hakodan in their despair. :)

There are male Harukachanians outthere, need I say more? ^_-

> >Sorry to add to the confusion, but there's another possibility:
> >         4) Urd and Mara are each other's brevet.  If one dies, so
> >             does the other.
>
>      D'oh! You're right! Forgot all about the doublet system.

Omoshiroi....

HTG

Search field Search string

archive list