Re: Where to buy AMG Stuff in Japan

to <megami@ML.usagi.org>
from "CuSO4" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Where to buy AMG Stuff in Japan
date Thu, 06 Aug 1998 08:26:26 +0900
 From: Santa Lau <kylau@utl.com.hk>
>Hello, all ML-mate,
>    I seldom post msg here but I enjoy reading msg in this ML.
>    I'll have a tour to Japan(Tokyo) at the end of Aug. Since it's my first
>time to Japan, I would like to know it there any good place to buy AMG
>stuff? Although It is only week, I try to go buy as many as I can afford..
>Thanks you very much.

Attached below is the email I wrote earlier this year from the ML archive.
Hope this helps..
- -
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com
chyung@hknet.com

Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 01:24:17 -0800
 From: CuSO4 <chyung@hknet.com>
To: megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
Subject: Re: [AMS][offtopic]Manga and Anime stores in Tokyo

Mark Turek wrote:
> In unrelated news, I am taking my first vacation to Japan, and was
> wondering if you guys could tell me some good stores in Tokyo and Kyoto
for
> anime, manga, and dojinshi.For Tokyo -
Ikebukuro : Animate (opposite Sunshine City), Manga no Mori (opposite
            Amlux across the main street with fly-over), Comic Bank (
            behine GIGO, which opposite Tokyu Hands), K Books (a few
            building besides Animate)
Shinjuku : Animeg (opposite Shinjuku Royal Garden's 3-chome entrance),
           Anime Police Pero (under the Toei Palace cinema), Manga no
           Mori (near JR Shinjuku station south exit, opposite Victory)
Shibuya : Mandarake (opposite Tokyu Hands basement entrance), Animate
          (on the other side of the JR station wrt Hachiko exit, across
          the fly-over and walk up hill), Sanseido Comic Station (on the
          other side of the JR station wrt Hachiko exit), Asahiya Comic
          City 109 (109), Manga no Mori (next to Tokyu Hands, opposite
          Mandarake)
Akihabara : Shosen Book Tower (ESE of JR station), (all the following
            shops scattered around all the Ishimaru and Yamagiwa buildings)
            Ishimaru Soft One, Yamagiwa Soft, Animate (New), Messe Sano x 3,
            Tora no Ana (sp?) x 4, D Books, K Books, Bishojokakuen Megaboks,
            Kaiyodou Hobby Lobby Tokyo (life-size Ayanami!)
Ja ne......CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited